My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://mikegerholdt.com
and update your bookmarks.

November 13, 2007

The 100th Post!

A lot of thought went into this post. Its the 100th!

That's a big milestone. Great TV shows hit 100 episodes.

So for this post. I will do a some shameless quick promotion and we will move on.

Here is the link to my website.

If you click here you can quickly navigate to my Linkedin page.

And the last one. My mom just opened her consignment store. So here is her website. And if you ever find yourself in eastern Iowa-- stop by and say hi to her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike! I am VERY selective about what I read, but I never miss your Blog. On to the 1,000th post!

Dave J. said...

Mike, congrats. No small feat keeping a blog going. Getting past 100 means it will be all the easier to get to 200. Your voice and style remain strong, which is what impressed me with your earliest posts. Keep it up!