My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://mikegerholdt.com
and update your bookmarks.

March 18, 2008

It's all about the passion- part 2

Mom called me yesterday to tell me some news about her business and ask my advice. She also told me that she took the day off and hired a friend to run her store.

It was great news that she could finally afford an employee- its a small store. (But it has a nice website.)

Anyway, I asked her how much that employee sold that day. $7. I can't type the words I uttered but they looked like this #$&%!!!!!

She didn't understand how the store did so bad. I told her it came down to one word- PASSION. The person she hired didn't share the same passion as my mom.

Here is my idea for you...
When looking at who you should surround yourself with abilities are always the first thing people gravitate to.

I think it should be passion.

Abilities can be cultivated- passion is hard to be transfered.

No comments: