My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://mikegerholdt.com
and update your bookmarks.

February 2, 2007

101 Things

Now that we have had a full month to think over last year, CNN.com has the 101 Dumbest Moments in Business. Believe me when I tell you this--an afternoon can be wasted perusing the great blunders from 2006.

Here are a few of my favorites:


The Selling Point:
I can guarantee that we will make even bigger blunder this year. In fact look at the hype around the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and its marketing tactics in Boston. I don't mean to poke fun at these people because they did one thing admirable--THEY TRIED!

I would rather try and fail, then deal with mediocrity.

(I think someone said that, if you know email me the quote.)


tags technorati :

No comments: