My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://mikegerholdt.com
and update your bookmarks.

March 26, 2007

Would you miss your salesman? Part 2: Would your customers?

In my last post I asked "would you miss your salesman?" My most recent comment was from Michael Roby, who has a fantastic blog and website. He responded with:

'Would your CUSTOMERS miss your salesperson?'

I know at my last job I had a customer that would bake me cookies every time I had an appointment to visit her school district. Do you have any customers that would miss you?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Great blog! Mike Roby recommended I look at your site and I'm glad I did.

Here's another question about salesmen: "Would people buy your company's product(s) in spite of their salesmen?"

My company is going through doing an RFP on some software our financial reps will be using. We like company A's salesman, but their software is probably second-best. We like company B's software and it appears to be a market leader, but their salesman seems to lack confidence and is giving us the corresponding hard sell that we might get from less-experienced salesmen. So, in this case, we may go with company B's software in spite of their salesman.

Cheers!

Tobin Johnson

Ravi Karandeekar said...

Hello Mike, sure i have. So many, in fact. But i am not happy about it! I try my best to keep in touch with them even after i left a particular job and give service and be value to them. But still some miss me!