My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://mikegerholdt.com
and update your bookmarks.

January 12, 2007

Add to your tool box...


[Beginning today I am going to post a weekly sales tool for you to use, view, or interact with. The hope being it improves you as a salesperson. Or increases your knowledge about sales and marketing.]

Janine at Vertical Response points us to a great website in her blog that I want to be the first item in our tool box.

www.sellingpower.com

Specifically I would like to point you to this page and a test called the Hunter-Farmer Test. I think this is an excellent tool for each of us to use when evaluating which position in sales we would excel in. The Test only takes five or ten minutes, and they will email you a nice word document informing you which end of the spectrum you fall in.

So are you a hunter or a farmer?

No comments: